What else could say holidays better than a spicy eggnog?
Spiced Festive Eggnog
- 3 Medium Egg Yolks
- 1/4 Cup Agave
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Cloves
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Cream
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 small Peeled Ginger Stem
- 2 tbsps Bourbon
- 2 tbsps Rum
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Using an electric hand mixer to beat egg yolks slowly adding the agave while beating after each addition. Beat at high speed or whisk until it is fluffy.3 Medium Egg Yolks, 1/4 Cup Agave
- Combine the almond milk, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger in a saucepan. Let the milk heat up but not boiling. Take out the ginger with a spoon1 Cup Almond Milk, 1 tsp Cloves, 1 tsp Cinnamon, 1 small Peeled Ginger Stem, 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- Add half of the hot milk mixture into the eggs, whisking constantly and quickly. Pour the mixture back into the saucepan.
- Cook the mixture on medium heat, stirring constantly until it begins to thicken slightly. Do not allow the mixture to boil, or it will curdle.
- Remove from heat and slowly stir in the coconut cream1/2 Cup Coconut Cream
- Stir in vanilla extract, bourbon and rum2 tbsps Bourbon, 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract, 2 tbsps Rum