This is peaches and cream in a cup!!! This recipe is so filling and simple. Making a compote smoothie had never crossed my mind. When I grew in the Nigeria, my mom would turn our left over jams and spreads into smoothies. She did it to use up left overs but the idea birthed this recipe.
Peach Compote Smoothie Recipe
Peach Compote Smoothie
- 2 Large Peaches or Nectarines
- 2 Large Bananas
- 2 Cup Almond Milk
- 5 Tbsp Honey
- 3/4 Cup Fine Oats
- Squirty Cream For Topping
- Drizzle Caramel Sauce For Topping
- Slice the peaches on the long end and dice the bananas into bite sized cubes
- In a pan, heat the honey up. Make the peach banana honey compote by tossing in the peaches and bananas and cooking until both are soft and goey.
- Set aside to cool down for 10 minutes
- In a blender, add the almond milk, oats and compote. Blend until smooth. Add two cubes of ice if your compote is still warm.
- Turn into a glass and top with cream and honey.